We established the KMA Breakfast Brief series in 2015 as a platform for KMA and strategic partners to instruct and advise our community on a variety of fresh and timely business topics. Over three years, we have hosted a whopping 23 Breakfast Brief events and have almost doubled the average number of attendees.
So far, just to list a few topics, we’ve learned about:
- Attracting and Retaining Employees
- Millennials in the Workplace
- Creating an Effective LinkedIn Profile
- Using Digital Marketing to Your Advantage
- Recognizing Drug Use in the Workplace, and
- Managing Toxic Employees.
There’s More to Come
We greatly appreciate all of our presenters for generously sharing their time and expertise with us. If you are one of the nearly 500 attendees who have risen early to join us, we hope you found the time with us valuable and actionable, and that you’ve also made some great connections along the way.
As summer approaches, we’d like you to know that we’ll be taking a couple of months’ hiatus from our Breakfast Brief events, but that we will be restarting this popular series in the fall with an exciting lineup of presenters and topics for you. There is much more to come, so please stay tuned!
Many thanks to our expert presenters:
- Attorney Rachel Flynn, David Jean of Albin, Randall & Bennett
- Phil Harriman of Lebel and Harriman
- Jim Lyon of Summit 9 Consulting
- Mark Holmes of Health Coaches Inc.
- Robyn March of March Law Offices
- Peter Atherton of ActionsProve
- Barbara Babkirk of Heart at Work Associates
- Nate Wildes of Live + Work in Maine
- Marilyn Miller of United Obligations
- Jim Hauptman of Blaze Partners
- Scott Mattox of Dirigo Safety
- Kristin Guibord and Barbara Appleby of Berry Dunn Wealth Management
- Robert Harvey of Healthmarkets
- Elizabeth Ross Holmstrom of BreakTogether
- Tom Quartararo of Robinson Kriger and McCallum
- SuzanneBenoit of Benoit Consulting
Other Timely Topics
If there’s a topic that you’d like to see us explore, feel free to contact Jenny Ellis at KMA with your suggestion.