KMA Human Resources Consulting, (“KMA HR”) strives to make our website (“Website”) as accessible and usable as possible. In addition to following the law, we take reasonable efforts to conform with the Worldwide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (“WCAG”). WCAG is a set of checkpoints and guidelines that help with website accessibility. For example, our Website includes:
- Images have alternative text (so if you can’t see the image, you can still read the text).
- Color contrast between the foreground and background is sufficiently strong.
- Text resizes according to user preference.
- Headings are correctly used (they’re not just ordinary text made to look big and bold).
- Links make sense by themselves (e.g. no links that just say “Click here” or “More…”)
- Tables are used for laying out tabular information and have proper headings and summaries.
At times, we may make use of third-party resources such as audio and video players to embed content in our website. Wherever possible we will seek to ensure these conform to WCAG.
If you have difficulty in accessing the Website, or if you have any feedback or suggestions as to how KMA HR can improve the accessibility of its Website, please contact KMA HR at email@example.com.
To learn more about website or computer accessibility generally, here are some resources:
- the FCC Accessibility Clearinghouse provides information about alternative screen readers, screen magnifiers and other devices that can make using a computer easier and more enjoyable;
- AbilityNet’s My Computer My Way provides information about how to make your computer more accessible.